Leaderboard
728x15

Chris Bosh's Miami Beach Home

Large Rectangle
Chris Bosh's Miami Beach Home

A few nice celebrity homes photos images I found:

Chris Bosh's Miami Beach Home celebrity homes photos
Image by miamism Posted via email from Ines yet again

Carrot Top's Home celebrity homes photos
Image by Lee Bennett The walls and landscaping are such that you can't get a really good view of it, but it's clear his moniker inspired the paint color. The house is located in Winter Park and can be seen better with Google Maps.

No Photos Please (353/365) celebrity homes photos
Image by Leonrw 353/365 (November 6) sometimes I hate the meanderings in style I get from my 365 This is John, my brother. Experimenting with taking ok photos with the on-camera flash. I've found shooting in b/w and under exposing by 2 stops seems to make them look slightly more interesting. This is SOOC. Thoughts? By the way, I'd love if you guys gave me your opinion on a photography project I'm thinking of doing. It's here.

Banner